Brand: St Croix
- Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology
- Premium, high-modulus SCIII graphite
- Kigan Z micro-guides with slim, strong aluminum-oxide rings and gunsmoke frames
- VSS reel seat with gunsmoke hood and twist-lock foregrip
- Incredibly light, super sensitive and durable
Publisher: St. Croix
Details: ST. CROIX AVID X FRESH WATER SPINNING ROD
The heart of Avid X is its stellar SCIII graphite blank with IPC tooling technology.
Its soul centers on the advanced micro-guide platform and efficiently comfortable handle design.
Super sensitive, lightweight and durable thanks to the SC III blanks, St. Croix’s Integrated Poly Curve (IPC) tooling technology also eliminates all transition points in the rod blank for smoother actions as well as increased sensitivity and strength.
Together they create an unrivaled partnership of performance and value.
- Kigan hook-keeper
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish
- Slim-profile ferrules
- Designed and handcrafted in Park Falls, U.S.A.
- Split-grip/select-grade cork handle.
ST. CROIX FISHING RODS
Whether you take the lake, wade the rivers or cast from shore, St. Croixprovides responsive performance ensuring your success below every surface.
With a St. Croixrod in hand, you are part of a celebrated tradition.
Touch, power and control are right at your fingertips and extend to you the finest fishing experience on the planet.