- WHAT MAKES THE CS4: The Cadence CS4 features a lightweight carbon composite frame and side plates, 7 smooth ball bearings + 1 instant anti-reverse bearing, a consistent oil felt drag system, lightweight machined aluminum spool, comfortable EVA handle, stainless steel main shaft and aluminum pinion gear. The CS4 from Cadence is built to be strong and durable.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: The CS4 series reel from Cadence provides an unmatched value in its class. The foundation of the CS4 is carbon composite frame that provides rigidity and gear alignment and 8 corrosion resistant bearings that yield incredible feel. The ergonomic EVA handle provides comfort while not adding much weight. The Cadence CS4 series uses materials not found on other reels in this price point making it an incredible value.
- A VALUE LEADER: Quality materials, along with its availability in different sizes and loads of features make the CS4 a must have reel to add to your collection – ideal for gamefish including freshwater fish like bass, walleye and trout as well as popular inshore species like redfish, speckled trout and flounder with a rinse after fishing. The CS4 series of spinning reels are unmatched in their class.
- GIVE THE GIFT OF FISHING: With every Cadence purchase, we promise to put youth combos in the hands of our next generation through one of our charity partners. Cadence believes that fishing can bring generations together in a hectic world, and impart some valuable lessons along the way! We want to see more people stepping away from the TV screen, and into the great outdoors. Help us share the joy of a day on the water with the next generation.
- PERFORMANCE FOR LESS: Cadence products offer high-performance premium features at an unbeatable value. Fishing with quality, dependable gear should not mean breaking the bank. Our experienced team works to prove that every day. All Cadence products come with a one-year warranty and a best-in-class customer service team to make your ownership experience as smooth as one of our reels.
The CS4 series reel from Cadence provides an unmatched value in its class. The foundation of the CS4 is carbon composite frame and 8 corrosion resistant bearings. The ergonomic EVA handle provides comfort while not adding much weight. The Cadence CS4 offers unparalleled value at a very modest price point.
The Cadence CS4 features lightweight carbon composite frame and side plates, 7 durable ball bearings + 1 instant anti-reverse bearing, a strong machined aluminum spool, an ergonomic EVA handle knob, aluminum handle and stainless steel main shaft and aluminum pinion gear. The CS4 is built to provide strength, comfort and durability.
CADENCE CS4 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS:
- 7 ball bearings + 1 instant anti-reverse bearing – smooth, durable, & corrosion resistant
- Carbon composite frame & side plates – lightweight, strong, & corrosion resistant
- Machined aluminum spool – lightweight & strong
- Oversized ergonomic EVA handle – comfortable & lightweight
- Oil felt drag system – smooth & consistent
- Metal handle arm – strong & durable
- Stainless steel main shaft and aluminum pinion gear – smooth & durable